The Club @ South Point - South Point Hotel Casino and Spa Official Website
Player's Club Attendant - Casino enrolls new Player's Club members and provides customer service to existing members. Informs Player's Club members of benefits, contests, and promotions. Being a Player's Club Attendant - Casino may require a high school diploma or its equivalent. The Player's Club Attendant - Casino may require 0-1 year of general work experience. Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
Слот Клуб Казино SlotClub Casino Украина обзор – бонусы, акции.
Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. The Stardust Resort and Casino was a casino resort located on 63 acres (25 ha) along the Las Vegas Strip in Winchester, Nevada. The Stardust opened in 1958 and operated continuously for 48 years.
Shortly after the resort opened, the defunct nearby Royal Nevada hotel and casino (opened in 1955) was converted to become part of the Stardust, and a 32-story tower was added in 1991. It officially closed at noon on November 1, 2006 and was demolished by implosion on March 13, 2007. Having stood for only 16 years, the Stardust's West Tower had a short lifetime even by Las Vegas standards (or perhaps any other city's standards), where casinos are torn down and rebuilt on an almost-regular basis.
In 2007, Boyd Gaming, which owned the property, began construction on Echelon Place, Stardust's intended replacement. Construction was halted in 2008, however, during the economic downturn. The famed Stardust sign became one of the symbols of Las Vegas. Young Electric Sign Company was hired to fabricate the sign. Kermit Wayne's design was selected for both the façade and the roadside signs.
Player's Club Attendant - Casino Job Description
Although Moe Dalitz, who took over from original developer Tony Cornero upon his death, said it was from his original plans, the sign was really part of Cornero's original concept. The 1958 Stardust façade sign was 216 feet (66 m) long and 37 feet (11 m) high, wrapping around two sides of the building, and was lit with 7,100 feet (2,200 m) of neon tubing and 11,000 incandescent bulbs. Cosmic rays of neon and electric light bulbs beamed from behind the model Earth in all directions.
Three-dimensional acrylic glass planets spun alongside 20 sparkling neon starbursts. Across the universe was a jagged galaxy of electric lettering spelling out "Stardust". At night, the neon constellation was reportedly visible from over 3 miles (4.8 km) away. The roadside sign was freestanding with a circle constraining an amorphous cloud of cosmic dust circled by an orbit ring and covered in dancing stars. In 1967, the old circular sign was replaced by a new $500,000 roadside sign.
The new sign's form was blurred by a scatter of star shapes, a shower of stardust. At night, incorporating neon and incandescent bulbs in the animation sequence, light fell from the stars, sprinkling from the top of the 188-foot (57 m) tall sign down over the Stardust name.
In 1959, the Stardust took over the neighboring Royal Nevada Hotel, which had opened in 1955. The county abandoned the road that had separated the two properties in 1964 and the façade was extended in 1966 along with the main lobby building to encompass the Royal Nevada property. The façade sign was completed in 1968; compared to the 1958 original, it was made flat and retained the starburst theme, but now the model Earth was elevated above the center of the sign on a lighted tower.
Slotclub Casino - Die ehrliche Bewertung durch Casino Guru
The resort was conceived and built by Tony Cornero, who died in 1955 before construction was completed. The resort's assets were acquired and completed by John Factor (aka Jake the Barber), half-brother of cosmetics seller Max Factor, Sr.. John Factor leased the casino out to a company controlled by Moe Dalitz. When the hotel opened, it had the largest casino and swimming pool in Nevada, and the largest hotel in the Las Vegas area. The Royal Nevada was the previous hotel on part of the Stardust site. The resort's crowning glory was the crown that sat on top of the resort. The Royal Nevada opened north of the New Frontier on April 19, 1955, as the Showplace of Showtown, U. The night before the opening, "atomic soldiers" from Camp Desert Rock were treated to a pre-opening party. Operation Teapot, the sixth in a series of nuclear weapons tests, had started earlier in 1955.
The Royal Nevada was plagued with financial problems from the start; 1955 was in general a bad year for casinos, as the Royal Nevada and three other casinos that opened that year (the Riviera, the Dunes, and the Moulin Rouge) all went bankrupt. portions of the two-story bungalow style Royal Nevada wing and pool remained in use up until 2006. The attendees of the opening included governors, senators, city and county officials and Hollywood celebrities, and the opening festivities were marked with fireworks and promised "a very unique 'ribbon cutting' ceremony".